A New Chat Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Chat Room

Post  Ginger Dawg on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:54 pm

A Simmer named Speedycatrox is trying to start a chat room where fellow Simmers can get together and chat. He's been given a hard time on the Sims 3 forums, but I, being unafraid of chat rooms and being a veteran if chat rooms, don't see any harm in it. He is mostly a Sims 2 player, but all Simmers are welcome.

Here's the link:

http://www.cherishedkingdom.com/SimsMagChat/index.php

To register, just give him a handle and an e-mail address, that's it, and of course a password. You need not use the same one you use on the TS3 forums (I didn't)...so, give it a try and see how you like it.

GingerDawg
Ginger Dawg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims Chatroom

Post  Wizplace on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Ginger Dawg wrote:A Simmer named Speedycatrox is trying to start a chat room where fellow Simmers can get together and chat. He's been given a hard time on the Sims 3 forums, but I, being unafraid of chat rooms and being a veteran if chat rooms, don't see any harm in it. He is mostly a Sims 2 player, but all Simmers are welcome.

Here's the link:

http://www.cherishedkingdom.com/SimsMagChat/index.php

To register, just give him a handle and an e-mail address, that's it, and of course a password. You need not use the same one you use on the TS3 forums (I didn't)...so, give it a try and see how you like it.

GingerDawg
I wonder if we can work together to boost our members scratch
Wizplace
Admin

http://wizplace-studios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Chat Room

Post  Callum9432 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:18 pm

I joined. Personally, don't get the reaction the host (of the chat rooms) got when he posted on the forums Rolling Eyes Other than the people telling him he doesn't need to create multiple threads.
Callum9432
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger Dawg on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Then you missed the part where the lawtman and twoyoungtobeontheinternet were accusing him of being a pedophile, by implication. That's the only reason I stepped in and sponsored his chat site, otherwise I would not have bothered, sinc I normally don't go on chat boards.
Ginger Dawg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Chat Room

Post  Wizplace on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Ginger Dawg wrote:Then you missed the part where the lawtman and twoyoungtobeontheinternet were accusing him of being a pedophile, by implication. That's the only reason I stepped in and sponsored his chat site, otherwise I would not have bothered, sinc I normally don't go on chat boards.
Okay thnx.

http://wizplace-studios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Callum9432 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Ginger Dawg wrote:Then you missed the part where the lawtman and twoyoungtobeontheinternet were accusing him of being a pedophile, by implication. That's the only reason I stepped in and sponsored his chat site, otherwise I would not have bothered, sinc I normally don't go on chat boards.
Wow, really? How pathetic Rolling Eyes Although, I'm not really surprised, considering their past records.

twoyoungtobeontheinternet Laughing She really has to develop some thicker skin if she wants to survive on the forums. I wonder what her reaction will be when/if she finds out about Mare's? Laughing
Callum9432
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top