Wizplace Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe in MORE magic?

2 posters

Go down

Is the Sims 3 More Magic Set worth buying?

Do you believe in MORE magic? Vote_lcap67%Do you believe in MORE magic? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Do you believe in MORE magic? Vote_lcap33%Do you believe in MORE magic? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Do you believe in MORE magic? Empty Do you believe in MORE magic?

Post  Wizplace Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 pm

The Sims 3 store is offering more magic to the our game with the: More Magic Set!
The set is considered PREMIUM content due to the fact that it adds more interactions and sometimes moodlets to the game.
The set is currently: 1,850 Simpoints which is $18.50 in American dollars.
Now down to the items in which it includes:
The return of the Voodoo Doll from the Sims 2
Interactions:
Bind the Malleable Mimic to an unsuspecting Sim and use magic to influence their life!
Affect your friends and family members with blessings and/or curses with the simple pick of a pin!
The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball
Interactions:
Peer into your Sims's future for dozens of possible outcomes!
Tell the Fortune of other Sims to build your relationship and impact their life with the Crystal Ball's predicitions.
And finally Lord Vladmir's Cauldron
Interactions: Have your Sim Conjure up a wide variety of spell components for fun and profit!
Brew a strange concoction of ingredients to make a slew of fun nonsensical potions, such as Vanity, Sleeping and Emotion potions! pirat
Now keep in mind that the set is currently on SALE and will return to it's normal price of:
2,200 Simpoints which is 22 American dollars on February 9th, 2012
It also comes with 6 hair styles 4 for women and 2 for men. and two outfits for both men and women.
It also comes with a PREMIUM CONTENT chair as well.
The set in all is a total of 12 items and you can also "enhance" it with the Lavender Book Of Spells which I will further talk about in a later post.
Okay so that wraps that all up here's announcement about it: http://www.thesims3.com/community/news.html?selMonth=0&selYear=2012#-213307141
And the link to purchase it: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=13355&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:46429&pcategoryId=12857&ppcategoryId=13354&intcmp=TheSims3StoreJan12_Internal_News_MegaMagic1
Now what do YOU think is it worth buying? I personally say yes. Wink
[/u]
Wizplace
Wizplace
Admin

https://wizplace-studios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in MORE magic? Empty Re: Do you believe in MORE magic?

Post  Ginger Dawg Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Even though someone was nice enough to give me that set, it's nothing I would have bought for myself, and I haven't even used it yet.
Ginger Dawg
Ginger Dawg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum