Wizplace Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why TS3 is considered the WORST game in the Sims series...

3 posters

Go down

Why TS3 is considered the WORST game in the Sims series... Empty Why TS3 is considered the WORST game in the Sims series...

Post  Wizplace Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:22 pm

I've recently ran across something and somebody had said that "TS3 is considered the WORST game in the Sims series"
here are my reasons people seem that it is because:
They thought that it would be Sims 2 but with an open neighborhood and customization
They thought that they would bring back all the expansion and stuff packs back from the Sims 2 but call it something else
They where mad because PETS wasn't like the one in Sims 2
They where mad because there was not a Seasons or University or Open for Business
All I'm trying to say is that people believe that it's the worst one because it's not Sims 2
People need to face the facts that: Sims 3 is the PREQUEL to SIMS 2!!!!!
(And if somebody says it's the sequel.....)
That why they should have added all the features and stuff in Sims 2.
(I do my research and I go on the forums trust me.)
Anybody else would like to use a counterattack on this? Mad Mad
Wizplace
Wizplace
Admin

https://wizplace-studios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why TS3 is considered the WORST game in the Sims series... Empty Re: Why TS3 is considered the WORST game in the Sims series...

Post  Callum9432 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:44 pm

What I think is that people see it as the worst because a lot of the interactions have been dumbed down. That part is obvious, there are less romantic interactions, we have rabbitholes where we have always had open venues and so on.

I would actually say that only a small number of people see it as a worst. I think most people do prefer Sims 3, because while some things have been dumbed down, it is still better.

Most people I've seen prefer the new version of Pets to the TS2 one, and I completely agree with them.
Callum9432
Callum9432
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why TS3 is considered the WORST game in the Sims series... Empty Re: Why TS3 is considered the WORST game in the Sims series...

Post  Ginger Dawg Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:22 pm

I will tell you what the *worst* part about the Sims 3 is.

It's that it's a "prequel" to the Sims 2, and that's where the trouble lies. I wonder what the heck Rod Humble was thinking when he made that choice. It was inevitable that TS3 would be compared to TS2 and found lacking. He all but invited that. Why he couldn't have made it a *sequel* and left out all the TS2 characters, or just started with the children all grown up (Alexander, Beau, Dustin, The Pleasant Twins, Dirk and Lucy Burb) is beyond me. He could have had them as young adults and the other characters as adults...Don Lothario, the Caliente twins, Cassandra and Dirk...and then have had the Pleasant Parents, Brandi Broke, and a few others as elders. That would have been just fine.

But no-o-o...the way he did it made no sense at all. I prefer the Sims 3 to the Sims 2, but I, personally, feel that Rod Humble messed up big time when he made it a prequel. There was no logic to that move at all.
Ginger Dawg
Ginger Dawg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why TS3 is considered the WORST game in the Sims series... Empty Re: Sims 3 is considered the worst

Post  Wizplace Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:27 pm

So this is what I'm following:
Sims 1: Present Day game
Sims 2: Sequel of Sims1
Sims 3: Prequel to Sims 2
Sims 4: Prequel to Sims 1!?
Wizplace
Wizplace
Admin

https://wizplace-studios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down