Wizplace Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reason Why I disagree with people on the Sims 3 forum....

2 posters

Go down

The Reason Why I disagree with people on the Sims 3 forum.... Empty The Reason Why I disagree with people on the Sims 3 forum....

Post  Wizplace Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:19 am

So yesterday I posted a thread about disagreeing is wrong on the Sims forums.
So now I'm here with another one: The Main reasons why I disagree with alot of threads.
Reasons:
Seasons threads: I understand that you Seasons lovers want seasons. But please be paitent and it will come. I'm tired of seeing 3,000 seasons threads a day.
Sims 1 and 2 Remakes: I mean really. If you want a Sims 2 Expansion pack then go play it. It really bugs me when people post "I want (Insert expansion pack here)" this is Sims 3 not Sims 2. I like the route their going.
Controversial Threads: Like wheelchairs, holidays, and illness. This is a game. Not real life. Those things espicially wheelchairs can offened people. Also illness can too. People shoot back "Well people are offended if they don't have wheelchairs." And 9 times out of 10 that person might not even be in a wheelchair. Also Holidays there are some groups of people who don't celebrate American holidays even though they live in America.

I'm not going to agree with you if they are remakes, seasons, or controversial threads. I see these a thousand times a day. And then people have the audacity to claim that I "disagree with every ones thoughts." I have a reason.

Also I have come cross this problem: "If you don't agree with me then go away." That's basically what those who attempt to go against me are saying. I love my tiny little website where I can control the people I want there or those I can't stand and then ban them.
On the Sims 3 forum however: I'can post what's on my mind or I'll be shot down.

Dose anybody else feel this way?
Dose anybody else have that little elf on their shoulder whose constantly following you? And starting arguments with you?
Are you sick of the lack of moderation on the Sims forums?
Do you want a quiet place where you can get away from these people who scream at you if they don't agree with you?
Link to my forum: https://wizplace-studios.forumotion.com/
Side note: I wasn't intending to put that bottom portion. Also thanks for listening to how i feel. Sad
-The Wiz
Wizplace
Wizplace
Admin

https://wizplace-studios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Reason Why I disagree with people on the Sims 3 forum.... Empty Re: The Reason Why I disagree with people on the Sims 3 forum....

Post  Ginger Dawg Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:02 am

Well, we're all entitled to our opinions. I guess I've been where you are, and lately I have learned to pick my battles. Nowadays, I tend to not bother to post on a lot of the Ideas and Feedback posts, especially if I can see it's going to be the same old same old...except when someone says WE Want THIS! (Seasons, Magic), etc.

I ain't a part of your WE, Bubba, so leave me the heck out of it...and there are certain issues that push my buttons that I will react to. But even then, I've learned to put on the brakes.

Of course, it could be that I'm just too tired to care and that what I really need is a nice vacation with a handsome dawg...too bad Elvis's Hound Dog is no longer around! Very Happy
Ginger Dawg
Ginger Dawg
Admin

Back to top Go down