Wizplace Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showtime Preview and Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Showtime Preview and Discussion Empty Showtime Preview and Discussion

Post  Ginger Dawg Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:16 pm

BlackGarden and some other British and European site owners are going to London on Friday for a hands-on preview of Showtime. She posted this on The Sims 3:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/495101.page

This is the place to discuss that event, and to discuss your feelings regarding Showtime. Just a friendly reminder:

Not everyone is going to agree with everyone, and that's okay. Be respectful of each other, and in some cases, you may have to agree to disagree. Let's keep this topic civil. Negative reactions to Showtime are just as acceptable as the positive ones.

Thanks! Now let the discussion begin! Very Happy
Ginger Dawg
Ginger Dawg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Showtime Preview and Discussion Empty Showtime

Post  SimMommy05 Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:49 pm

I have already submitted my questions to her, but I just wanted to say that I am excited for Showtime. I think being able to simport with others is going to be a fun thing and not as bad as it's being speculated to be. Not to mention all the nice items that are making an appearance into the game. My sims are going to have a blast playing pool, skeeball, dominoes, and riding the mechanical bull. They are also going to love having their pictures taken with their loves and children in the photobooth. I'm bounce for joy!
SimMommy05
SimMommy05

Back to top Go down

Showtime Preview and Discussion Empty Re: Showtime Preview and Discussion

Post  Wizplace Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Ginger Dawg wrote:BlackGarden and some other British and European site owners are going to London on Friday for a hands-on preview of Showtime. She posted this on The Sims 3:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/495101.page

This is the place to discuss that event, and to discuss your feelings regarding Showtime. Just a friendly reminder:

Not everyone is going to agree with everyone, and that's okay. Be respectful of each other, and in some cases, you may have to agree to disagree. Let's keep this topic civil. Negative reactions to Showtime are just as acceptable as the positive ones.

Thanks! Now let the discussion begin! Very Happy
WHAT SHOWTIME PREVIEW!? I'm SUPPOSE TO BE ON TOP OF EVERYTHNG! Thanks Ginger Dawg confused
-Confuzzeld
Wizplace
Wizplace
Admin

https://wizplace-studios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger Dawg Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Click on the link. It takes you directly to that thread. People are asking all kinds of questions. I am excited for Saturday, or possibly Friday night, because I know the fansites will be posting their reviews. All of the invited are owners of Sims 3 fansites, I believe.

And SimMommy05, I'm all about the new objects. I don't care much fo the careers, but I like to have my Sims do new things with the new objects. Anything that adds variety to my little Simmie's lives is okay by me.
Ginger Dawg
Ginger Dawg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down