Wizplace Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Peeves: Am I The Only One Who...

2 posters

Go down

Pet Peeves: Am I The Only One Who... Empty Pet Peeves: Am I The Only One Who...

Post  Ginger Dawg Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:46 am

Gets irritated at the number of people posting threads that they want friends for Simport on the Showtime forums? I know I predicted it would be that way, but honestly, EA...you couldn't make just *one* sticky and delete the rest?

I guess what peeves me the most is that, back when we were complaining about being spammed on our My Pages, because some of us had a *lot* of friends, the self-righteous people who only had a handful of friends put us down so badly claiming it was our fault for having so many "friends"...

And YET, these are the same people who have discovered that, yes, just like any other Facebook game, Simport is a *numbers* game, and the more friends you have, the more likely you are to have your Sim hosted and be able to host other people's Sims. So now come the "Friend Me" threads.

Anyway, I wanted to post this *here* so that I wouldn't be accused of flaming, trolling, or being a hater. Now, if you are active on the Sims 3 forums, and have *any* pet peeves that you don't want to post over there for fear of being run over by a crazed lynch mob, feel free to post it here.
Ginger Dawg
Ginger Dawg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pet Peeves: Am I The Only One Who... Empty Re: Pet Peeves: Am I The Only One Who...

Post  Callum9432 Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 pm

That has been annoying me greatly as well...

The one major thing that I hate most of all on the forums (other than trolls) is ignorance. Sometimes I wish there was even an option to report just for ignorance...
Callum9432
Callum9432
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pet Peeves: Am I The Only One Who... Empty Re: Pet Peeves: Am I The Only One Who...

Post  Ginger Dawg Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Self-righteous Twits.

I mean those who post threads where they whine about how people are being mean to each other and why can't we all just get along and stop complaining about the EP's or EA. These people don't want to read anything "negative" and frequently accuse people of "fighting" when all they are doing is having a lively discussion and debate over a certain topic. Oh, and a lot of times, they will say that it just annoys them as if we are all supposed to bow to their whims.

I call those people "control freaks".
Ginger Dawg
Ginger Dawg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum